myGEKOgear by Adesso Moto Snap 1080p Motorcycle Camera
The Moto Snap motorcycle dash cam records in 1080p and is empowered with a Sony STARVIS sensor, rendering sharp and clear video in both day and night conditions. The snap-in design allows for instant power-on and record functionality without the need to press any buttons to start recording. It comes equipped with a powerful built-in 3200mAh battery, for up to 8.5 hours of continuous recording. Seamless integration with the Moto Snap app allows you to instantly view, download, and share recordings via Wi-Fi using your smartphone.
- 1080p Full HD: Capture clear footage of license plates, signs, and other drivers when you’re on your motorcycle. Provide clear evidence when you need it the most.
- Sony STARVIS Sensor: Equipped with a Sony STARVIS sensor, capture clear video during night time and low light situations. No longer will you need to worry about missing those small important details such as license plates.
- Wi-Fi for Instant File Sharing: Connect your dash cam to the mobile App on your smartphone to conveniently view, download, and share your footage instantly.
- IP67 Water Resistance: Drive with more visibility no matter the weather. View a clear image when driving in the rain or snow with an IPX7 resistant rear camera proven to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- 8.5 Hours of Recording: Utilizing a powerful 3200 mAh battery, record up to 8.5 hours of riding footage.
- Tilt Emergency Saving: If the dash cam is fully tilted, meaning the rider was possibly in an accident, it will automatically lock onto the emergency file so it won’t be loop recorded over.
- AI Noise Reduction: Utilizing advanced AI technology, the dash cam will automatically reduce the wind noise to hear the recorded sounds more clearly.
|Dimensions||6 × 3.9 × 3.5 in|