This bundle highlights the opportunity for customers to know their data better, protect, and govern data throughout its lifecycle in heterogeneous environments. Often, the key starting point for many organizations in their modern compliance journey is knowing what sensitive data they have, putting flexible, end-user friendly policies in place for both security and compliance outcomes, and using more automation and intelligence. This bundle includes:
- Communication Data Loss Prevention (Teams chat) - To comply with business standards and industry regulations, organizations must protect sensitive information and prevent its inadvertent disclosure. With a data loss prevention (DLP) policy in the Office 365 Security & Compliance Center, organizations can identify, monitor, and automatically protect sensitive information across Office 365. DLP capabilities were recently added to Teams chat and channel messages for users licensed for Office 365 Advanced Compliance, which is available as a standalone option and is included in Office 365 E5 and Microsoft 365 E5 Compliance.
- Records Management – Manage regulatory, legal, and business-critical records across your organization. This helps organizations manage their legal obligation, provides the ability to demonstrate compliance with regulations, and increases efficiency with the regular disposition of items that are no longer required to be retained, no longer of value, or no longer required for business purposes.
- Machine Learning-based automatic classification and retention - Identifying sensitive data and creating classifications can be labor-intensive, and Microsoft is leveraging their leadership in the machine learning space to analyze and identify potentially sensitive content to be flagged for your review. Their first out-of-the-box solution in this area is to identify offensive language, and additional classifiers are planned around attorney/client privilege, resumes, source code, and more!
- Rules-Based automation classification and retention – Azure Active Directory Identity Protection is a feature of the Azure Active Directory Premium P2 (AIP P2) plan that lets you detect potential vulnerabilities affecting your organization’s identities, configure automated responses to the detected suspicious actions that are related to your organization’s identities, and investigate suspicious incidents and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS)– This multimode Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solution provides rich visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyber threats across all your Cloud services. This is powered by native integrations with security and identity solutions, including Azure Active Directory, Intune, and Azure Information Protection. Use the MCAS Compliance Assessment to assess if your Cloud apps meet your industry’s compliance requirements.
- Customer Key – Helps meet compliance requirements by exercising control over your organization’s encryption keys. Customer Key is built on service encryption and lets you provide and control encryption keys. Microsoft 365 then uses these keys to encrypt your data at rest, allowing organizations to provide and control the root encryption keys for their Microsoft 365 data at-rest at the application level.
- Advanced Message Encryption – Send and receive encrypted email messages to people inside and outside your organization. This works with Outlook.com, Yahoo!, Gmail, and other email services. This helps ensure that only the intended recipients can view message content – which helps protect large amounts of potentially sensitive information. This also allows users to go above and beyond the basic functionality abilities, such as retracting messages. View our blog on Advanced Message Encryption.
There are no reviews yet.